“Love this restaurant ”

Big Bowl Schaumburg
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Bowl Schaumburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 361 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 53/290 and Higgins
Transit: Schaumburg Pace station 1/4 mile north west of the restaurant. Trolley service to/from Woodfield Mall available.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for dinner before we headed to a comedy club. The food and service were excellent. I ordered chicken lo mein and simply loved it. My friend had the Orange Chicken with re-fried rice and said it was delicious. Because we hadn’t seen each other in a long time, the waitress was so sweet and let us talk a long time before ordering.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve taken my nieces here for lunch twice already. The stir fry is delicious. We’ve had the dumplings, crab rangoon, pad thai, teriyaki chicken, and the stir fry. So good. The ginger ale is homemade and I highly recommend it. The servers are attentive and friendly. It can get pretty busy, so I recommend making a reservation. Would go back again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

we tried lot of options , but it was not so good as we expected. The price was high, but the dishes, taste and service was normal. Nothing extraordinary. Had good Thai food and Chinese food in other places.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My niece and I went here for dinner and had a great time but I chose the wrong meal for me. I've been here several time and usually have the best meal ever but I just chose the wrong veggies for my stir fry. It actually was better the next day leftover. My niece loved loved her meal.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went to Big Bowl for lunch on a Saturday and was greeted and seated immediately. Ordered the Pad Thai Shrimp with a hibiscus iced tea. Fresh ingredients, excellent flavors and oh so good! Excellent service, excellent food...no complaints.