All reviewslaundry roomfull size refrigeratorhome away from homestove topfitness centercoffee makerstaff was friendlyschaumburg areawoodfield mallsausagedishwasherchicagohousekeepingwildfirepropertiesbathtubshuttle
Reviewed 10 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Francisca H, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Dirty corners and vents. Room kitchen was not stocked with enough dishes. Coffee wasn’t replaced for coffee in room everyday and had to get some from the front desk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 631lindsaya

Hello Lindsay,

Thank you for being a Loyal Wyndham Rewards member. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very important to us.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with regards to accommodating your needs during your recent stay.

I have shared these comments with our General Manager. Please feel free to reach out to us with any additional comments. Our staff is available, by phone, 24 hours a day. We strive to be the best and will do all we can to improve your guest experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Excellent location, nice staff when it comes to talk to but very poor Housekeeping which puts everything down. I stayed their for approximately 3 months and housekeeping always lets me down. Both their signature cleaning and deep cleaning are of no use. Many time they don't even make bed properly in signature cleaning let apart the cleaning of room. And in deep cleaning (happens once a week only) there were multiple time when they did not change the bedding. If you complaint they will reply very sweetly it will be taken care tomorrow but tomorrow is also same. It's of really no use. I am posting some pics here just after the so called deep cleaning of room.

This is the case when I was the only person in the room with no family and kids. I myself try to keep my room as tidy as possible.

Further their website say that they provide Free airport shuttle but when I asked for same they refused saying that they provide shuttle only upto 5 miles. So they do have a airport shuttle for free airport pickup and drop but it can not go to airport.

Room Tip: Try Sonesta ES suites....it's nearby provide bigger and cleaner rooms and better quality toiletries.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank hari b

Hello Raman,

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with regards to accommodating all of your needs during your extended stay. Our shuttle service is available to our guests, weekdays during business hours 7a-7pm, locally within a 5 mile radius. We are correcting the error as soon as possible. We're very sorry about any inconvenience you experienced having to make arrangements to the airport.

I have shared these all of your concerns with our Housekeeping and General Managers. Please feel free to reach out to us with any additional comments. Our staff is available, by phone, 24 hours a day.

We strive to be the best and will do all we can to improve your guest experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I stayed four nights in early September 2017. It was over a weekend and we were told there would be no maid service during our entire stay. We could get what we need from the front desk. The price was good. The service was marginal. We entered the hotel through a "cloud" of smoke with smoking allowed right outside the doors to the lobby. We entered our room and found there was no shower curtain. That was corrected. The room AC was impossible to regulate. the WiFi did not work and the front desk could not get it to work. They blamed my phone, although I do know that my phone works with any other WiFi. The bed sunk in the middle. The breakfast room was not well stocked and the attendant did not seem very eager to stay on top of it. The clincher was our last night there. Someone's dog left a "runny pile" in front of the ground floor elevator. It was smeared in the elevator too. The smell was bad. I noticed this at around 9:00 p.m. At 7:00 a.m. the dog's mess was still there. Next time we are in the Schaumburg area, we will find another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. We appreciate your comments and concerns to help improve our brand.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations with regards to our guest service, housekeeping and maintenance. We're sorry for all of your inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I have shared all of your concerns with our Managers.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any additional comments -- we're available by phone or email. We look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next visit with us. Thank you.