All reviewslaundry roomfull size refrigeratorhome away from homestove topfitness centercoffee makerstaff was friendlyschaumburg areawoodfield mallsausagedishwasherchicagohousekeepingwildfirepropertiesbathtubshuttle
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in both the standard hotel room and the one bedroom with a pullout couch. Overall a very nice stay. Breakfast every morning with hot items. I would stay again and recommend this hotel to others. Hotel employees and front desk were always helpful. I believe any hotel can be nitpicked but if I said anything negative it would be just that.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Check in was very easy and the lady was extremely nice, even offered tips regarding the local area and transportation. Breakfast was adequate and when an item of food was out it was quickly replaced. No coffee in room but they have a coffee pot. Also no dishwashing soap. Hide a bed is not very comfortable but I didn't think it would be. I would stay here again. Not too far from downtown and a whole heck of a lot cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Pros: The kitchen area was wonderful: fridge, dishwasher, plates, toaster, mini stove. I wish I could've taken full advantage of it. I liked having a "living room" area to sit in instead of on the bed. Extra blankets in the room was nice, no need to request more!

Cons: No coffee maker in the kitchen area. The water pressure from the shower head wasn't strong enough. The bed was uncomfortable. My wife & I had trouble sleeping both nights we were there. Frame didn't seem very solid, the whole bed would squeak and shift with the smallest of movement. The mattress overall wasn't very comfortable to sleep on.

If the bed/mattress issue gets resolved, I would gladly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Very nice service, comfortable bed, shower water not hot enough 'just warm" and windows sills need cleaning other then that an excellent place to stay, we would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business