“Noisy and pricey”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #37 of 359 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is flavorful here, with fun combinations. It's fresh, and there is quite a variety. The portions, however, are pretty small for the price you pay. At lunch, every table was in use, and it was so loud we didn't even try to talk.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews that said “better than Panera” and I was skeptical since I really like Panera but the reviews were correct! Wish there was a Cafe Zola’s close to me. I got the turkey bacon avocado sandwich and the strawberry harvest salad combo. Soooo good. The chocolate dipped strawberry was the perfect finisher.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I loved this place, reminds me of Panera, but fresher and different. The Avocado Crab Melt was delicious. My friend had the Lobster bisque and said it was great too. Love the chocolate covered strawberry you get with your meal as well.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

A good friend told me about Cafe Zapos. Was in the area lunch time and went in. The place is very clean and laid out very efficiently. You order and move along and magic your food is at the cash register.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Disappointed especially because I love soup. Had a late lunch so not crowded. I had clam chowder and my wife had Cheese Cauliflower soup. Both were good but extremely rich. Halfway through the bowl, I started getting nauseated. Just too much butter and cream I think. My wife had a veggie sandwich and liked it a lot. I had bacon, turkey, avocado sandwich and found it rather boring. Raw honey lemonade was good. Desserts not good.

1  Thank gstrange8