“Wonderful evening”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Had an amazing meal here last week. Incredible service and beautiful food. The chicken madras had a lovely delicate coconut flavour. If you like your curry quite hot order it hot. Not as much bite as I'd hoped for and I'm quite a wimp with hot food! The restaurantis situated in a small shopping complex but had a lovely atmosphere and the service was top notch! Lovely evening and will certainly return.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

My wife and I tried Indian Empire and though we loved the evening, the food was lacking that authentic Indian flavors. The staff was absolutely lovely, their naan breads are amazing, yet the main meal lacked the complex level of flavors associated with Indian cuisine. In regards to spice, the Indian hot could only be compared to eating lava. I could hear my colon crying with each bite! The medium spice was no where nearly as hot, but still lacked the flavors. The food is not offensive in any way shape or form, I would recommend for a quick takeaway.

1  Thank Wayde O
Reviewed 27 April 2015

We got an entrée to share between two and half a poppadom each they did swap an entrée without asking us too, as they apparently ran out of onion barjies which is pretty strange for a Indian restaurant, and usually we would have a full entrée, there was a bit of confusion as are friend's and I thought we ordered extra chips and naan bread but they never came, just miss communication I think as we were not charged for the missing items either, but to be honest we got a curry each half a naan and a couple of spoons of rice and a soft drink each so for $58 worth of vouchers it was worth it and we were all satisfied, and the standard and flavours in the curry was great I would eat here again.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

My husband and I have dined here twice, and they are consistently good. AS I have coeliac disease, it is always a challenge eating out, but their menu indicates what is gluten free, and there is actually a choice of GF items for starters, which is a lovely surprise. Recommend their onion bhajis, excellent. The korma and the tikka masala's are generous portions with plenty of good quality chicken and the rice is well cooked. Highly recommend - suggest you book a table first if going on a saturday, as it is normally very busy!

1  Thank shanks801
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I go their quite regularly and the food has always been great, also very good value for money and it is the best Indian food on the Gold Coast.