“Beautiful Gluten Free Indian meal”
Review of Indian Empire

Indian Empire
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Runaway Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2015

My husband and I have dined here twice, and they are consistently good. AS I have coeliac disease, it is always a challenge eating out, but their menu indicates what is gluten free, and there is actually a choice of GF items for starters, which is a lovely surprise. Recommend their onion bhajis, excellent. The korma and the tikka masala's are generous portions with plenty of good quality chicken and the rice is well cooked. Highly recommend - suggest you book a table first if going on a saturday, as it is normally very busy!

1  Thank shanks801

Reviewed 16 April 2015

I go their quite regularly and the food has always been great, also very good value for money and it is the best Indian food on the Gold Coast.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Our casual night turned into a gastronomic delight when we happened across the Indian Empire Restaurant in Runaway Bay about six weeks ago. Since then, we have been back four times and it continues to provide excellent food in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. The menu offers many of the traditional Indian dishes but the Indian Empire presents them with quality ingredients and expertly blended spices. In addition, it has a few surprises on the menu that would delight those looking for something different. And what would an Indian meal be without generous servings of Indian bread and specialty rice dishes? Value is also enhanced by the restaurant being BYO and the staff, especially front of house manager Pankit, being very welcoming.

Best costumer service
Fantastic food at a great price
Great family atmosphere
We'll located
A must visit

1  Thank Lewis B
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

I run a multi national business and travel overseas extensively. Where ever we travel my wife and I love to eat indian food. What a find Indian Empire on Runaway Bay is! This restaurant would be in my top ten in the world for food quality. Yes, that was world, not Australia. If you love Indian food then you have to eat here.