“Surpassed Expectations”
Review of Corfu Restaurant

Corfu Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 194 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I love Greek food but I am not fond of lamb. The Athenian Skirt Steak, however, was one of the best I've ever had and it was served with a small Greek salad. The steak was lean, seasoned to perfection and tender! I can't wait to go there again next year when we travel.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great at everything .the food was testy and the service was very friendly .we really enjoyed our stay here

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Altho this restaurant has been around for a really long time, yesterday was our first visit. We went about 2:00 thinking that being very cold and New Year's Eve, it probably wouldn't be busy..Wrong !! They were slammed, but our waitress, Cammi, was great, she made sure we had beverages, then came back as quickly as she could.
This restaurant has a pretty extensive menu and everything looked good, so it was hard to make a choice..I had a big bowl of the cream of chicken rice soup...tasty, filling and just right for a day that was 6 degrees....My husband had pancakes, bacon and .coffee...which he said was really good....I'm glad we had another errand to do in St. Charles because that's what lead us to Corfu. Good food, reasonable prices, good service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017

You can get a good 3 course meal....soup or salad, main dish and dessert for under $20. The gyro platter, outstanding! Tried the Friday Fish Fry and enjoyed it, but couldn't eat it all! Friendly and efficient service, many "regulars" (including us) that have eaten here for years! You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We go there occasionally when we don't have a taste for anything in particular. On Friday they have a very nice chicken soup but their mac & cheese seems like the cheese came out of a can. The liver and onions is good.

Date of visit: July 2017