“Dreamy!”
Review of Just Kabobs

Just Kabobs
Ranked #1 of 195 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

So the hubs and I were on our way to collect more wine from our favorite winery in Geneva, but stopped at the town next door because we were hungry and in the mood for Greek food. What a pleasant surprise to have such a delicious place to eat unexpectedly. My husband enjoyed what he had with steak kabobs. I had the gyros. They offer a hummus sauce where you can get one that has a little heat and I could not stop eating it. The cream sauce for the gyro platter was another one of those hard to stop eating items. They serve your food on a platter offering potatoes with rice, but you can get veggies instead if you want. I also had to order a spinach pie to go and that was very savory. Everything tasted fresh. Service was quick and courteous. They have bathrooms. It was all clean. Don't forget to get the baklava on your way out.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Sit inside or drive thru. Fresh made kabobs and gyros. Very fast service and delicious food. Can get health options too

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent! For $6.95 you get a complete chicken kabob dinner with seasoned rice, potatoes and a delicious side salad.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great food - Healthy options! Excellent Value for larger families. My favorite being the Pork Kabob Plate - Generous amount of food with great flavor! A family favorite - I like that everyone can get something different and we can all share in its goodness! Even when the lines are long .. they accomplish to get your order RIGHT & Fast - I have been coming here for the past 3 yrs and never have they forgotten any item. Make sure to try the Spicy Feta (fam favorite) Hummus delicious and home made! and of course Gyros!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is good food at a reasonable price. We are always amazed at what we get for our money and how good the product is. You can eat fairly healthy, for a fair price!