All reviews complimentary breakfast great hotel pool and hot tub parking fee room was spotless we've stayed close to the airport o'hare airport very nice stay front desk staff would stay here again the breakfast area restaurants within walking distance staff was very friendly and helpful business trip fresh fruit free shuttle to the airport
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel hasn't been open for long so as you can expect everything is in perfect order the furniture looks nice the lobby is nice very clean the staff is very helpful good location not far from the airport they offer a shuttle as to be expected I think like a lot of other reviewers I'm not quite sure why they're charging a parking fee most Hampton Inns in Suburban setting have free parking and I know they will defend it by saying they're close to the airport well it's true they are close to the airport but there's still a little ways away at the same time but other than that the hotel was great and like I said the staff was very friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Sarah F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Donnie3217,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to see that you had a wonderful stay at our property and that our staff was very helpful. We are constantly striving to provide a 100% guest satisfaction and are excited that this was accomplished during your stay. All of your comments will be passed along to the rest of the team!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

My stay at Hampton Inn & Suites, Rosemont was fantastic. The staff was one of the best that I have dealt with in a long time. Everyone went out of his/her way to make sure guests were comfortable and enjoyed their stay. The hotel itself was very clean and well kept. The employees seemed to take pride in their work and their facility. The bar served small snack items. We tried a few of them, and they were great too!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Sheila S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our property. We are very pleased to see that you had a fantastic stay with us and that our staff was extremely helpful. We are always striving to provide a great experience for our guests and are happy that our efforts shined. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

This is a newer property and we found it very clean and nice looking. The service was great and very friendly. We were in town for a Cubs game. Being so close to a train station was very convenient to get to the game. My chief complaint here is the climate control. The air conditioning blows at high speed directly on the bed. (Standard king room) There were two speeds for the air, High and Very High. This means we were woken up every 10 minutes each time the air kicked in again. Unfortunately, I will not return due to this issue.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad940

Brad940,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, although I am extremely sorry that the HVAC unit in your room blew directly on you overnight. This is something I will make sure to pass along to management, as we are always striving to provide a 100% guest satisfaction. I truly hope you decide to reconsider staying at our property in the future, but understand if you do not.

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Stayed here with my son for 1 night so we could catch a game. Convenient location away from the city but close to the L. Very nice hotel in good neighborhood. Staff provided a suggestion to go to Lou Malnati's for pizza. Excellent suggestion.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Shawn T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to read about how much you enjoyed your stay and that out Lou Malnati's suggestion was a great one! Lou's is definitely my favorite pizza restaurant, so I am happy that you enjoyed it as well. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about this hotel. It was so clean. Our room was spacious. The free breakfast was great and staff were friendly and helpful. It's in an area close to a number of restaurants as well as a train station. Wish we hadn't had to pay for parking, but I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Sarah F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Deb W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property via Trip Advisor! It is a pleasure to read about how lovely your stay was and that our location was convenient for you. I will make sure to pass your comments along to the rest of the team.

I hope you have a lovely day and hope to welcome you back in the future!