“Deep Dish and Thin Crust Pizza”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Once we learned that there was a Giodanos within driving distance of our hotel, we just had to stop by. Unfortunately, we stopped by in the middle of the dinner rush, which meant long wait times for us. We took this time to study the menu and place our order. (You can now place your order before you are seated.) We were seated within 30 minutes beating the estimate that the hostess gave to us and gave our order receipt to our server. She checked on our order and told us that it would be ready in the next 15 minutes. Depending on your appetite, two slices of the deep dish pizza were enough to fulfill my companion. The rest of the pizza was boxed up for another future meal.

For those of you that do not enjoy deep dish pizza, or are carb-conscious, they also have thin crust pizzas on the menu too. I ordered the thin crust pizza and believe me, it is just as tasty as the deep dish, but with less dough/carbs.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Giordano's was rated number 1 for Chicago Style Pizza. Upon entry the place was standing room only. However, we received service immediately. The decor and atmosphere was outstanding, only topped by the best deep dish pizza I ever seen or tasted. This is a must try. Do not leave Chicago without trying this local stly pizza. Enjoy!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

You just can't pass up the pizza! Yummy, yummy, yummy. Pleasant staff and gets busy so call ahead! Our fav is the deep dish pizza and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Every time I go with my Co workers, we got an excellent service.I am in the hotel business and I always appreciate a good service.All their managers are super accommodating, very professional. . Thank you all !!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by Giordano's after a day of exploring Chicago. The wait was about 30 minutes, but they let you place your order so you don't have to wait even longer for the pizza (the deep dish pizzas take 45 minutes to cook). We got personal pizzas and couldn't even finish them. Come hungry and you will leave with left overs.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!