“10 year anniversary ”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Transit: River Road on the Blue Line
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Blown away by the service. From the pre dinner drinks, the AMAZING steaks, and chocolate lava cake.....OMG......so Fing good. Karen, our waitress, made the experience outstanding. Definite splurge but worth the splurge

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Ate here with the wife and 2 kids (pre-teens). Service was excellent, food was great. Steak was excellent as expected. And so was the friendly and attentive service. Ordered 1 ribeye (shared between wife and daughter) , I had the Salmon (cooked perfect and tasty). Other daughter had a salad. Including a couple of sides and drinks (non alcohol), total came out to $220 (including tip) . So in conclusion, if the expensive dinner doesn't dissuade you, then this is an excellent steakhouse in Rosemont.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My colleague and I sat at the bar and had dinner while watching NCAA b-ball. The bartender was great and food was very good. The lobster bisque was crazy good.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Upon arriving at Morton's steak House to celebrate our anniversary, my husband and I were greeted with nothing but top notch and first class service from the time we walked in the door until we left. Our menus had a special message wishing us a Happy Anniversary on it. The host was so gracious and polite. The manager even came around with anniversary wishes and just to see if there was anything special we needed (he came around more than once). I tell you, the staff left no stone unturned for us. Our waiter Omar was excellent as well, very attentive to every detail. Even other staff came by smiled and gave anniversary wishes.

Lastly, I can't say enough about the food! It was amazing! I am such a picky eater and I cleaned my plate. Our hat go off to the chef!

If you're looking for fine dining with an excellent staff, you have to go to Morton's Steak House. We will be going back!

1  Thank travelwithnetta
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The service was friendly and efficient, but you would expect that at a high end steak restaurant. The Beefsteak and Blue Cheese Salad was good, as was the Baked Potato. They didn't stand out, but they were good.

Now on the main reason to go - the steak. I had the Center-Cut Prime Ribeye - it was prepared well, but the quality of the meat was sub par. I buy better quality Prime Ribeyes at high end grocery stores as well as at Costco. The steak was chewy and gristly. I was rather surprised that Morton's would serve lower quality beef than I can get at Costco.

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!