Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 135
PricelineUSD 134
Hyatt.comUSD 158
Hotels.comUSD 135
FindHotelUSD 141
TravelocityUSD 135
4,519 results
All reviews red bar convention center large hotel close to the airport o'hare airport o hare park and fly business trip shuttle service blue line parking garage outlet mall free shuttle wing conference executive chicago
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021

My organization used this location to host our virtual convention. There were a limited number of members onsite for this event, but it was a good experience nonetheless. I like to be concise, but it appears that brevity isn't something this site appreciates.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2021

This was my first stay at this hotel I found a friendly, efficient staff. Covid safe, comfortable rooms. Will definitely do the park n fly again. try it you will like it, I guarantee it. go Hyatt!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Absolutely loved my room and was very surprised how big the room was. I spoiled myself by getting the deluxe suite and absolutely loved it. The shuttle drivers were great especially since I had to take it several times while staying at the Hyatt

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Beautiful hotel. Perfect for our overnight stay. We stayed overnight because we were going to the airport and it was a hotel where we could leave our car and be shuttled to and from the airport without extra charge for parking. This, as I said is perfect!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

The hotel is beautiful! I love the workout room. We had so many horrible experiences this time at this hotel. First, I would like to state for being a classy hotel and how much we spend to stay here, it would be nice to have a pool for us families. Our first bad experience started when we got into our room, I knelt down to put stuff in the refrigerator and there was a huge red wet spot that I didn't notice was there until I knelt down in it. It smelt really bad. I went to the front desk and they gave me a new room. When I got to our 2nd room the keys didn't work. Mind you, I already had to pack up all of our stuff and move to our 2nd room. I ended up having my Daughter stay by that room while I went back down to the front desk. They gave me a 3rd room right next to our 2nd room, so we didn't have have to carry our luggage more than we already had. We finally were settled into our room and no complaints with the room from then on. But, our last day I went to get a cart for our luggage and the guy asked for my ID to keep until we brought the cart back. I gave him the ID and went back to the room to put everything on the cart to bring to the truck. When I went back to the cart return there was a different guy there. He said that my name and cart number were not on record AND he could not find my ID. I had to give him my name and phone number while they tracked down the guy who originally took my ID for the cart, which he was on lunch break. It took a good 30 minutes before I got a text to come back to the cart return to pick up my ID. It turns out that my ID was underneath a piece of paper in the box the whole time. I was ready to get out of there and leave this hotel after all of this craziness that happened. I have never had so much go wrong at a hotel before. I'm not usually the type of person to complain so much, but it just felt like one thing right after another.

1  Thank D1772TOamandam