Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
3,258 results
All reviewsred baramerican grillconvention centersound machineclose to the airportlarge hotelpark sleep flybusiness conferenceo'hare airportking roomshuttle servicegift shopparking garageblue linedowntown chicagoo hareoutlet mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Dang Good, in fact Dang Excellent! Your hotel personnel is Dang Good, in fact Dang Excellent! Your hotel location is Dang Excellent, in fact Dang Good! The Hotel Fitness Center needs Dang Work, in fact Dang Better Equipment. You should inform ORD O'Hare to move their Dang Runways, to Dang Noisy!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hi Phillip,
Thank you very much for your review of Hyatt Regency O'Hare! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our airport hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Thanks!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Room was great, very spacious, great beds and amazing food. Staff at buffett were awful and bar staff was okay, no one really knew what good service was, but it was like that in all of Chicago so we got use to it. Trash was around hotel for the length of stay. Checked in 07/04 and leaving tomorrow and there has been a Budlight bottle in the fake plants on the 3rd floor the whole stay. Very observant housekeepers...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello Kaila N,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We're so sorry to hear we fell short in a couple areas. This certainly is not the type of customer service we are capable of and we hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to show you just that.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good

- location
- shuttle
- staff attitude and friendliness
- early check in after long flight
- huge in-room TV

Bad

- 1970's architectural disaster
- tiny bathroom in king bedroom
- worn out furniture
- poor food options/quality in the evening
- cold plates at breakfast buffet

Overall it's OK but tired. It has the feeling of being from another era.

I wouldn't revisit unless they had special pricing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Andy810,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed in a couple areas but happy you found our staff to be friendly. We think you will be pleased to learn about our guest room renovation scheduled for the end of the year and hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to show you our new and improved space!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Once again I found myself stranded in Chicago after a transatlantic flight. The airlines arranged a room at the Hyatt Regency. The airline agent called the hotel in my presence and arranged the shuttle pick up. The agent then looked at me and said I had better call the hotel back if the shuttle does not come in 10 minutes. I called the hotel after about 20 minutes and spoke to a woman who told me to collect to my call when I was outside. I told her I was already outside and we had already called. She told me that wasn't true and contradicted me on several points. She wanted to know if all the passengers were ready. I really couldn't answer this, since I was traveling alone. She said the shuttle would be there in 15 minutes. It finally arrived 30 minutes later. The drive spoke in a heavy accent. He made signals like he was herding cattle. He yelled at another passenger for trying to get on the bus without bringing her luggage to the back. I had a heavy rolling brief case that I tried to give him as luggage, but pushed it back at me and said, "YOU take it!" I was checked in my a well groomed young man totally devoid of personality, much less hospitality. The room was tastefully decorated, clean, and had a comfortable bed. Room service delivered a decent meal at a very inflated price which is not atypical. The morning driver was quite civil.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Hi Bill,
First, we apologize for such a long travel day you experienced and are sorry to hear we did not reach expectations in easing the stress. We will share this feedback with our staff as we strive to provide the best care for each guest from shuttle pick up to check in and shuttle drop off. We'd like to restore your faith in us and have you stay again. Please let us know when you're in town again and we can accommodate you. Thanks!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017