“Good airport option and excellent staff and facilities”

Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently when on business. From arrival I thought the staff were excellent. Room was very spacious and had good views over the nearby area. Overall a good example of a very welcoming Hyatt and would definitely return

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hi Dougie,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback of Hyatt Regency O'Hare! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, the rooms and our location to O'Hare Airport. Hopefully, we will see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,134)

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Great shuttle service to train and airport. Always there and reliable.
Everyone super friendly and helpful
Great area to walk to shops and restaurants. Great price for a convention center. I'd go back

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hi Elyse,
Thank you for sharing this review of Hyatt Regency O'Hare! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay our hotel near the airport, and was able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle. Hopefully we will see you again soon - thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I looked everywhere trying to find info on the covered parking that someone said existed at this hotel. I saw one thing that just mentioned "covered parking" and that was it. I couldn't find any info on how many levels/spots it had and when I called the hotel they just said they had covered parking and really didn't give me much info on the garage. I love my car and am very particular about where I leave it. An outside lot that leaves it in the elements for me is not cool. We did the park, sleep, fly from here and it was great. 6 level covered garage attached to hotel with plenty of parking. Finding a spot wasn't an issue. The rooms were fine, bar was fine, location close to O'hare was great, shuttle service was super-quick and I really don't have any negatives to post about this hotel. It is pricier that other park, sleep, fly places but none of those has a parking garage so for me it was worth the extra money. Next time I do a park, sleep, fly it will be here again due to the covered parking. I hope this helps someone else that may be in the same position as I am when it comes to their vehicle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JAM1988
Meghan M, Manager at Hyatt Regency O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello JAM1988,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency O'Hare! We are so happy you found our Park, Sleep, Fly package to be convenient and that you loved our covered parking garage :) We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you fly out of O'Hare International Airport!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was a convenient, safe, great place to spend a week! We enjoyed the food, the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the hotel workers. I would recommend this hotel highly. I will stay here again!

Hello 571rickyl,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency O'Hare and for your review. We're thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful week long stay at the hotel and found our staff to be friendly. We look forward to seeing you again soon!