“Jim the bar tender is awesome”

Myrick's Bar and Grill
Ranked #57 of 90 Restaurants in Rosemont
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a great lunch here rather than our hotel next door. We all loved our meals, The service Jim gave us was great - as it continued to be for after work drinks.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I had an early dinner and then a brunch here, and both were very, very good. Service here is extremely accomodating and friendly as well. I had a delicious burger for dinner day 1, then treated myself to a $20 brunch on a Saturday morning. Waffles, omelets made to order, lots of fruit, yogurt and all the hot items a good brunch must have. Perfect setting in the courtyard of the hotel as well.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I ate there almost every day..ordered little starters,snacks..it was good ,enough for me,bartender was nice,gave me extra diet Coke

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Excellent breakfast buffet with excellent variety. Juice and coffee are included. Staff are very attentive to your every needs. I would say that the breakfast is probably the best of any hotel in the Rosemont/O'Hare Airport area.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The breakfast buffet is good, will a nice variety of fresh fruit and bread. No complaints here.

Dinner: terrible. I waited 35 minutes for my pappardelle (which was good, not great but good).

Giving the the benefit of the doubt, I requested the same dish the very next day, and this time I waited 40 minutes, and to add insult to the injury, when I requested the check, I had to wait 10 more minutes because there were no waiters available.

The staff members are kind, though.

Recommendation: there are other places in the area (not many), with better service.

The only way to go improve the quality of the service is to provide feedback. I did it in person to the very kind, professional, and receptive manager.

Been to Myrick's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!