Copperstone Inn
USD 63*
Priceline
USD 76*
Average 3/5
All reviewsb bbed and breakfasthomemade chocolate chip cookiesbreakfast was amazingsundance suiterelaxing weekendbeautiful propertyfrom chicagojacuzzi tubspent nightsloftnorthwoodsweddingfireplacerobesrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Stayed in the Sundance Room. Absolutely fantastic property! Incredible breakfast. Too hard to have to leave.

Room Tip: Rockton Inn for dinner, get the lava cake for dessert!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I can't say enough good things about the 2 peaceful nights I spent in the Apple Cellar. The Copperstone is a warm and welcoming home, very clean, very comfortable. I was welcomed with a tour of the house and grounds, warm cookies in my room and an excellent referral for dinner that evening. In the morning, I awoke to a mouth-watering breakfast (thanks, Sylvia!), which even left me with left-overs for lunch.
I felt like I was in a private movie theater, lounging on the couch in front of the large-screen with surround sound, catcing up on movies I'd missed in theaters.
I also took advantage of the spa services--so relaxing! I requested a pedicure & facial, and the appointments were set for after breakfast, leaving the rest of the day open. The estheticians who came in were wonderful--very professional.
The second night, I was the only guest, so I was asked several times for breakfast requests. The best I could do was "surprise me," and I'm so glad I left it up to Sylvia. The smoothie, the quiche, the muffins, the sausage: outstanding.
I hope to make this the first of many visits!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank serabella1
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This was by far the best lodging experience we have ever had. And we have traveled a fair amount. From the moment we arrived, to the time that we regretably had to leave, everything was perfect. We stayed in the limestone loft, and it felt like a small apartment. There is a luxury feel to everything, without being too...elegant. The owners thought of everything, the attention to detail is very evident throughout the entire property.. Everyone from the owners, to the innkeeper, to the chef was pleasant and welcoming. The property and grounds are beautiful, the website, although well done, does not do it justice. And the breakfast! Unbelievably delicious. Everything about our stay far exceeded our expectations. Can,t think of even one negative. We are so glad that we found this place, can,t wait to go back. It was a great value for what is offered.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We have been to countless hotels and bed and breakfasts, and this one takes the cake as far as B&Bs go. The cleanliness of this B&B beats out 99% of hotels and every other B&B we've seen. The service is also exceptionally friendly, but not intrusive at all. This is truly like staying at a luxury resort. The price is a bit high for the location of the property, but if you want to be pampered in luxury, this is the place. Did I forget to mention the gourmet fare prepared for breakfast? My wife is still dreaming about the homemade baked blueberry French toast! Try dinner at the Rockton Inn.

Room Tip: The Queen's Retreat was worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank streltsy
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I regretfully left the perfection of the Copperstone Inn after a two-night stay, to come back to the reality of my home. But even though the stay was brief, it was unforgettably wonderful. The Inn is charming, set on over 100 acres, complete with apple orchard and pond, where you can sit and just watch the world go by. The owners have paid painstaking attention to detail, from the amenities they offer their guests, to the decor. I wish I had had enough time to explore the walking trails and try out the hot tub--I hope I have another opportunity to visit, because the experience from beginning to end was perfect--there's just no other way to describe it. I also wanted to comment on the breakfasts--fabulous! And the home-made cookies that awaited me in my room--honestly, the best I've ever had. All in all, an incredible visit!

Room Tip: First floor--Apple Cellar Room has a wonderful vi!
Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business