“great rolls!”
Review of Marc's Fusion Cafe

Marc's Fusion Cafe
Ranked #11 of 381 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Always a busy place but wait staff always great! Everything is so fresh and the rolls are amazing along with the sashimi and crab legs. Never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

If you are not looking for the "Woo Hoo" feel of a JMK Nippon, Marc's Fusion provides a more subdued and intimate setting. The staff is attentive and and seems to have been there for quite some time and work well together. The menu is comprehensive and includes sushi and other menu options.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We always have a good meal at Marc's. The place is very small so go early or expect to stand waiting to get a seat. It isn't a low cost experience but with they can demand it when the restaurant is always full.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

My husband and I went to Marc's Fusion for our 20th Anniversary celebration. We ordered the crab and prawn cakes for an appetizer (DELICIOUS!) and I ordered the Ahi Tuna for my entree. The tuna was cooked perfectly- seared on the outside and more rare on the inside. The serving size was much more generous than in other restaurants. It was absolutely yummy! We also each had a slice of pumpkin cheesecake which was a seasonal special we were lucky enough to get! Cozy with a very friendly staff and attention to detail you don't find in many restaurants. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I pick food up to take home. My favorite is the crab and prawn cakes - the sauce is the perfect sweetness with a kick!