“Great value. Tasty Chinese.”
Review of Great Wall

Great Wall
Ranked #161 of 381 Restaurants in Rockford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We always celebrate here for Chinese New Year. Great spread for a reasonable price. I do like more veggies in my dishes, however.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

We ate here just a few weeks ago and were pretty disappointed. The food was just OK but this used to be our favorite place for Chinese food, dine in or take out. The egg rolls were burned and our favorite dishes were bland. The original owners left a ways back and we have noticed this place sliding down hill ever since then. Service was good but that won't be enough to get us back there, looks like we are on the lookout for a new Chinese restaurant sad to say.

1  Thank Dave M
Reviewed 10 March 2015

The food was very good at the Great Wall although it was slow getting to the table. I was the only one at our table with coffee (A pot of tea was out for others) and I had to ask for the refill on my coffee 2 times before it got to the table. The decor is lacking.
Summed up...go for the food but not fast food or decor.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

A great place with wonderful food. A must stop in and eat place. We had a large group of people and they were able to accommodate us and the service was great.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

My family and I went there after reading reviews. You could for sure tell the establishment had it's regular (return) guest. The food was okay but majority of it was cold! I think it had more so to do with their burners. They also did a great job in keeping the food stocked. It's nothing to brag on or suggest for anyone to go and eat. MAYBE getting the food freshly prepared would be better but I would not recommend anyone who has not been to go for their Sunday Brunch. The price was $9.95 which I thought was a great price. Even though I did not enjoy it, I didn't mind losing that small amount. They also had some GREAT sweet and sour fried shrimps!!!!!!!!

Been to Great Wall? Share your experiences!