All reviews the holiday inn nice stay up to date bennigans pillows downtown
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions regarding nearby restaurants and bars. Easy check in and comfort beds and pillows and only a few minutes from St. Ambrose University.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HolidayInnRIQC, Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear you you enjoyed your stay and information was readily available. I will share your review with the staff and I appreciate your feedback. I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I must say, I had a personal emergency and although Dontaya personally helped me earlier that morning I now needed to go to a neighboring drug store. I could not get a Lyft driver to pick me up because none were available. I called the front desk and although there was no driver Dontaya volunteered to drive me and totally saved my stay here! I thank and appreciate you so much!!! She is super pleasant and a true customer service pro!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnRIQC, Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience while visiting the Quad Cities. I will share your comments with our staff and I hope we will see you again soon. I appreciate the kind words about a valuable member of our staff.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Me and a coworker stayed at this hotel overnight for a business training and the room was very clean. The staff welcomed us with a smile and was very nice. The young lady that completed my registration was very patient and kind. I would like to say THANK YOU (Dontaya). New Directions Treatment Center (Danville,il)

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnRIQC, Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for your stay while visiting the Quad Cities. I really appreciate the kind words and am happy you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the staff in order to show what their hard work accomplished. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

OMG! We stayed in the room only to sleep for a couple of hours during the reggae festival and I loved the bathroom. I was too tired to check out to see where it was made so I am hoping someone reads this and will check to see where it was made. I am about to redo the look in my own bathroom LOL
Seriously, they really updated their rooms and they look really nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnRIQC, Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for such a nice review. We are happy to hear you like the renovations we completed and enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting the Quad Cities and hope you will again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

If you have stayed at this hotel in the past, it is time to give it another try. Their staff was very friendly and did all that we asked when we checked in and when we called them from our room. The lobby update was impressive. The updated bathroom was done really well. I know the building is older but the room/bathroom feel very up to date.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnRIQC, Manager at Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the updates we have completed. Thank you very much for your comments - we are excited you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again very soon. Have a great rest of your summer!