“Lunch”
Review of Zoup!

Zoup!
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Quincy
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

What a treat to find this place! Excellent variety of soups, salads, breads and desserts. The food tasted homemade- only better- and the quantity was good. Service was friendly, comfy seating and very clean. We can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We love Zoup! Always fresh tasting sandwiches and hot soup. Always a great selection of soup to choose from. Very friendly staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else for soup.

Rachel L, Public Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thanks for the awesome 5 star review! We're glad you enjoy our variety of soups and friendly staff. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Tried Zoup for the first time & was impressed. The staff was helpful from the minute we stepped in the door. The soup selection was great & the ability to taste test them was a plus. The flavors of the soups I tested were very good. Soup was served with very tasty bread. I will definitely return.

1  Thank FunFoodTravel95
Rachel L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thanks for trying us out and for sharing your feedback! We're glad you received great service and enjoyed your meal. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I have been to the Quincy, IL location of this restaurant many times and have yet to have a soup I would not eat again. They have many choices to choose from and will let you sample as many as you want before ordering. I have tried the Rattlesnake and Rabbit sausage stew, Buffalo chili, Roadhouse chili (this is probably my favorite), during the summer they have two cold soups a cucumber gazpatcho which is very good and a vegetable gazpatch which I have not tried. They also a variety of sandwiches and salad. The Asian chicken salad is delicious and I have had it twice. As my title says for great soup on to Zoup. The staff at the Quincy location is very friendly and helpful, always ready to suggest soups if you're not sure what you would like.

Thanks for the 5 star review Laura! We're glad you enjoy our soup selection and take advantage of sampling. We appreciate you sharing your comments and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I am a soup lover and my wife makes some of the best soups I have ever tasted. Having said that,.I have nothing but high praise for Zoup! Twelve of their many varieties are available daily, and the manager and staff encourage sampling. I sampled five, and decided on the mac and cheese soup...yum! My wife had the chili soup which was more of a hearty chili than a soup. No regrets. My daughter had the lobster bisque, and would order it again. A wonderful, friendly staff make the experience even better. Negatives? Only that I don't live close to any of the Zoup! franchises, so I can't become a regular.

Rachel L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thanks for trying us out and for the 5 star review! We're glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your soups and had such a great experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to Zoup!? Share your experiences!