“Restaurant is closing”
Review of Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt
Ranked #85 of 143 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Decent food and good beer selection served by skimpily clad waitresses, but restaurant is closing to accommodate a more family friendly place

Reviewed 30 October 2017

So, it had been awhile since I'd been to any TK anywhere, and this one was conveniently located within walking distance to my hotel. I was a bit surprised not to see one TK girl. There were a couple of guys wearing kilts, and a couple of female servers wearing street clothes.

The food was pretty good. They have a way different menu than what I was used to, could be they've changed them all across the country or could be just this one, I'm not sure on that; but the choices were good... typical American bar food.

The place was pretty dead on a Wednesday night in October. Not sure if it's like this every night or just because of the time of the year.

I probably wouldn't go back if in Quincy again just because part of the appeal of the restaurant is the TK girls and there were none to be seen.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had best cod on rice along with steamed broccoli. Large menu so they have something for everyone. Mixed drinks very very good too.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I went to this restaurant when it first opened and it was very exciting and vibrant. Lots of people, the food was pretty decent to good and a pretty good staff. Since then ,unfortunately, the restaurant has had a downturn. It is not really busy at all. Often they have one waitress that can cover the entire restaurant. The food quality has also diminished as well. This restaurant has a great location right on the river front with a great balcony facing the river with a great view but unfortunately that is all that is left of this restaurant that was once really good.

I hope in the future that they can turn this place around as it has lots of potential. I would recommend this place only to go and get a drink consent on the balcony or maybe watch some television if you are really bored.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I like the food and atmosphere at Tilted Kilt. This visit was my third time at this restaurant and the forth total time to any Tilted Kilt. I came here because I had received an email coupon for a free burger for my birthday.

I usually don't have any issues but this trip I was a little disappointed. My burger and fries were good, but I didn't think that the burger was to temperature. It tasted on the cold side.

A gentleman brought my meal to me, and by the way he was dressed I presume that he was the manager. He just dropped it off and said here you go and left. I never seen him again. After taking my order and delivering my water, I never seen my waitress again except to give me my receipt for the free meal before I had gotten the meal. She never stopped and checked on my meal. I had to go to the bar to break a bill for the tip.

Perhaps this lack of service was just a fluke. I'll definitely come here again in the future, but I'll be vocal the next time. I hope that the manager is reading this so that he can improve the service in his store.

Been to Tilted Kilt? Share your experiences!