“Birthday dinner”

BoodaLu Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Classic yet casual steakhouse. Serving premium steaks, chops and fish. Excellent Service and Delicious Food. Beautiful restored 1872 building located next to the Mississippi River.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant in Quincy. This was our first time here and I just loved it!! The waitress we had was the best!! The atmosphere was quaint and very inviting. The owner personally came out to every customer and chatted with them. I had the ribeye with grilled asparagus and it was delicious. The restaurant is right along the river and the location is perfect. The price is on the upper level but so worth it. I can’t wait for our next visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We stopped in Quincy on our way as we were driving the Great River Road and BoodaLu was such a great find. The food was fabulous and the service was also great.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Best food and atmosphere in Quincy! A must visit if your in town! Michael is a gracious host and does an amazing job bringing big city food to a local market!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend BoondaLu! First off, it’s named after the owners two dogs that have since passed and you know I love fur babies! Second the food was amazing! Crab cakes, filet, and a delicious dessert martini! The owner; Michael, made sure to greet every guest and made sure everything met their expectation! My bartender/server; Heather, was also exceptional! Make sure to check it out if you are in the area!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Often when a restaurant sees an unaccompanied customer, they get shuffled off to a small corner. The server seated me one table away from the very large gas fireplace.
I was facing the windows across the room that overlook the Mississippi, which is across the street. With the fire burning, a row of colorful liquor bottles wired with lights on the mantel, and a good Manhattan, it was a pleasure to wait for my ribeye steak. It did not disappoint. The meal was served with a basket of warm french bread, sauteed vegetables and a baked potato of my choosing. The steak was done perfectly to medium. The wait staff were correctly attentive with filling water glasses and inquiring as to my needs during the meal. Also, the owner came around the dining room to great all of the diners individually. I would definitely go to BoodaLu's again.

1  Thank Thekansaspyet