“Mmmmm interesting”

Maid Rite
Ranked #17 of 143 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well let’s start out that we are not from here. So it was interesting. We are defiantly not a fan. Weird loose meat burgers and everything I could have made at home. Ya not a fan and my friends wife that lives here... didn’t like it either.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank rened33

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Just had quick lunch at Maid rite. Super maid rite is my favorite along with fries and a medium cherry coke. Always hits the spot.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 58annmarie
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I only come back to Quincy couple of times a year, but when I do, it is a must to go to Maid-Rite! Nothing better than a greasy Maid-Rite! My mom and dad met there for their first date, and it has great sentimental value! My son is now hooked and always orders them “extra-juicy”!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank scbrace
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Have eaten at Maid Rite for years and will continue to support it! It's not fancy (think lunch counter-type of environment), but that's why we like it. Crumbled hamburger/cheese sandwiches with steamed buns (Maid Rites) which I think are around $3 apiece are definitely worth trying. Their homemade shakes and unique pies and cakes are wonderful (where else do you see Strawberry-Rhubarb pie or Hummingbird Cake anymore)?

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Was in Quincy and had to stop at the Maid Rite. Place has not changed over the years and that is great thing! Perfect just as it was years ago!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Maid Rite? Share your experiences!