“Great bands, awesome staff and tasty food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
One Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #56 of 143 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Thai, International
Reviewed 16 September 2016

They always have great bands, from rock to acoustic and dance, always a good time. Craft beers, mixed drinks and wine, asian american themed food. The crab rangoon is the best for 100 square miles, the Pad Thai is delicious. This is a fun place to go especially for the tired and sleepy midwest area. More than just a bar, this place has character.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Restaurant as recommended to me by a local when. Asked about good Thai. I got lucky going on Sunday when Thai s 1/2 price. I had pad woonsen, if it was regular price, portion would have been small. I asked for spicy hot, dry Thai powder served on side. Food itself was good. I also had chicken satay, came fried, that was a first. Chicken was moist making me think it's fresh. I thought service was great, Kayla was perfect.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Visit on a Sunday when thai food is half price. Excellent value for money great food and service. Large screen for sport. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

When visiting Quincy for the Tin Dusters Car show I was celebrating my birthday with a group of friends. While eating lunch some friends called and said they were at "One" having a drink. After finishing lunch we joined them, while there we met the owners, a fantastic couple (husband & wife). Their daughter even sang for us (amazing voice) We enjoyed everything - the service was fantastic - as were all the staff. Our bartender was doing a fantastic job of making drinks - highly recommend the margarita's. We had such a good time we came back for dinner and we were not disappointed. The service again was excellent and the food was very good (Thai )- their menu covers something for everyone. When in Quincy again we will return.

1  Thank disneynut1960
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We visited there yesterday and we were the only two in the restaurant for sometime. After ordering appetizers one other couple walked in. So with four people in the building, I wonder what took them about 30-40 minutes to prepare our food. We had the nachos for an appetizer, it was the best part of the meal. I ordered the "Carols chicken sandwich", I don't think I have ever been so disappointed with food before. It tasted like something a 5 year old made at home. Tough grilled chicken, with a slice of cheese cheese on a cold pretzel bun that you can tell they just pulled out of a bag. My fries were also cold. What happened? It's not like they were super busy or anything. Disappointing food, disappointing wait times. The only reason I would consider going back here is because Quincy is a smaller town with not so many options. In a big city this place would rot.

Been to One Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!