“Pad Thai is delish!”
Review of Thai D'Lish

Thai D'Lish
Ranked #22 of 143 Restaurants in Quincy
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The pad thai is the only entrée I have eaten just because it's so good. ALL of the appetizers are amazing!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very good Thai food is back into the Gem City. The lunch and dinner meals are portioned very well. The heat is by your choice. Don't forget desert here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time trying Thai food and it was excellent. Had the crab Rangoon and coconut shrimp (the daily special) for appetizers and shared the pineapple rice for a main dish. I would recommend all of them. Cute and fun atmosphere also.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I'm a noodles guy so I love the Pad Thai and the Pad Woonsen here. I also tried my friends' fried rice and that was good too. So happy there is a good Thai place here in town! Try it!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Even though one of us is not a huge Thai food fan, we both liked this a lot. Abundant variety even for vegetarians. Some dishes were listed as hot, some were not. Seating is limited,so keep that in mind at prime time. Their tofu is excellent; crisply but not over cooked or oily. Veggies were fresh and well prepared; sauces flavorful (mine was a bit salty). Service nice; not blazing fast but not bad.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Thai D'Lish? Share your experiences!