“NOT a tea room, just a lunch room”

Thrive Tea Room & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Quincy
Reviewed 3 January 2018

There isn't anything outstanding about this place. It is NOT a tearoom in the sense of "real tea rooms'. It's just a place to have ordinary sandwiches and such.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Just had the opportunity to dine at this restaurant while we had a stay over in Quincy. We found it when driving around the town square. The food was superb; my daughter, my granddaughter; and I each ordering different things. When you tell an 11 year old that she will like the food, it's like speaking a foreign language to them but our hostess was right on. I fell in love with the pickle on my daughter's sandwich so make sure you taste them. Never got to taste the shake, it was gone before I had a chance.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017

On our 30th anniversary, my husband and I happened to be downtown and decided to have a late lunch. We were greeted right away by a very pleasant hostess. The hostess was our server as well and she recommended the reuben. I decided on the black and blue (cheese) burger and my husband decided on the highly recommended reuben. We were not disappointed! The food was great and would not hesitate to come back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Great food, great service, awesome raspberry tea. Cozy atmosphere, but comfortable and nice. Lots of options...will go back to try some of their salads.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Food was very good. Decor and atmosphere charming. Servers were pleasant and attentive. When you order tea, they bring hot water refills which is lovely. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: December 2016