“Attention to detail by owner made our stay a memorable event.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pontiac
Three Roses Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Pontiac B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Starting with the reservation, through check-in and ch+++eck-out, Sharon, the owner of 3Roses is a talented chef, hostess, and decorator.Going to Pontiac for ANY reason, spend a little extra over a local motel and truly enjoy your visit.The entire house is beautifully decorated with period furniture, textiles, art and comforts that are better than home. Personally, I don't make chocolate ship cookies from scratch to have before bedtime, or a fritatta for a Friday morning breakfast, with fresh-squeezed and frothed orange juice, but Sharon does! Fresh coffee ready when you ask for it, with a smile. It was just my husband and me but would be fun for a family or friend group to take the whole house.Anything to do in Pontiac? Route 66 Museum. War Museum is definitely worth an hour or two; or more if you are really interested in history, the contribution of every-day Americans; definitely well-done and accurate portrayals. Yes, for 3Roses and Pontiac!

We are from Chicago and traveled to Pontiac for a family funeral, which was a joyous celebration of an uncle's life.

Room Tip: One room has a private half-bath, which is good for newly-weds and people with health issues. Ha. Ha...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Judith W
nairotci, Owner at Three Roses Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Judy. We enjoyed having you stay with us as well. Trip Advisor doesn't let me know when we get reviews so I'll have to fix that so I can respond in a more timely manner.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have stayed at Three Roses Bed and Breakfast and this was my first time. I was treated with warmth, and like family. Since it was my first time I would say that the place is excellent and I would return. The owner made you feel like family and the place was very warm and cozy. This was my first time at a Bed and Breakfast and I would return to Three Roses Bed and Breakfast because I was treated with respect and felt like family.

Room Tip: Sharon B&B was wonderful experience and I would go back. The rooms were beautiful and the temper...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
nairotci, Owner at Three Roses Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Everything was just perfect. We had a wonderful time. This was our 1st time to a Bed & Breakfast. I was truly impressed. We were so pampered. Sharon was so friendly and a terrific cook. Oh my goodness! Order whatever you want for breakfast and she cooks it personnaly from scratch,and serves you on her best china, your choice the porch or the dining room. Wow!AND As we were there for the car show with our 46 Pontiac, she gave us the garage door opener and had us park in her spot in the garage for the whole week-end. Could not have asked for anything more. AND it was very reasonable in price too!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pam_from_indiana
nairotci, Owner at Three Roses Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Thank you very much. We're happy you thought so.

Reviewed 10 October 2010

Found the Three Roses B&B by chance whilst travelling the Route. Sharon is a wonderful host and goes out of her way to make you feel at home. Provided fresh home baked muffins & tea on our arrival as we arrived very late and tired. We stayed an extra night as it was so nice to be there and accommodation is excellent. Sharon provided a beautiful breakfast each day to our liking and time suitable to us. Pontiac is a beautiful place with wonderful people and lots to see. Thanks Sharon, Gay & Mark from Australia

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mustangmark

We do try to be the best. Thanks.

Reviewed 2 September 2009

We recently spent a weekend at the Three Roses Bed and Breakfast, in Pontiac, Illinois. It was our first time at a B & B and we are converted! We were in town for a wedding and each day began with a scrumptious breakfast of our choosing that was immediately served to us at a predetermined time and place of our choosing. They will even serve in the rooms for a small additional charge. We ate superbly prepared entrees from a wide variety of choices, freshly homemade, designed for every taste. They will also prepare foods for special diet restrictions should you have food allergies or need gluten free, etc. It was so relaxing to begin each day with soft music and no “restaurant” noise. We were well rested on a quality mattress, without any hallway noise such as you sometimes encounter in a commercial motel/hotel setting. The hostess/proprietor goes out of her way to see that your stay is enjoyable. She was more than helpful to us with a “dental” as well as a “wedding” emergency. If you want to be pampered, I suggest you try The Three Roses in Pontiac. The town is quaint with several antique shops and of course the famous Route 66 is nearby.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SueBeam

We love it when our guests feel rested and relaxed.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pontiac
3.7 km away
1.5 km away
Fiesta Motel
Fiesta Motel
#5 of 5 in Pontiac

Been to Three Roses Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!