All reviews breakfast was excellent lounge area modern rooms great hotel up to date highly recommend this hotel walk in shower place to stay quiet room clean hotel staff was very friendly and helpful fresh fruit would definitely stay here again excellent stay complimentary breakfast fitness center next morning
Reviewed 28 October 2018

We stayed here for a niece’s wedding. We were nothing but pleased with our experience. Everyone we encountered was fabulous and helpful. The rooms were awesome as well. I highly recommend this hotel. It gets maximum points!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
kylebur2n, Assistant Manager at Hampton Inn Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We love to make a special event even happier. Hope every stay with us is exceptional.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

The staff was very friendly and competent. The room furniture was very dusty when I arrived. The bed was very noisy when turning over and was uncomfortable. Overall it is a nice hotel. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
kylebur2n, Assistant manager at Hampton Inn Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. I am so sorry for the dust issue; we are taking every measure to ensure that mistake is not repeated. Most guests find our beds quite comfy; I hope you have a better rest next time you are in town. Thanks for the recommendation even though your stay was not perfect.

Happy travels!
Becky

Reviewed 18 October 2018

My husband and I were doing a mini Route 66 road trip at the and of 3 weeks in USA, we had been in Chicago for one week so decided to see some more of Illinois. Pontiac was our last stop before (sadly) heading back home, and it was lovely to stay here before taking 30 hours to travel back home. First of all we loved the gorgeous little town of Pontiac, some great little museums and the wall murals are fantastic. Someone told us that this hotel was the newest in the area, we had no idea about that, but we could see when we checked in that it still looked very new. Everything was so shiny and clean, and the beds were very comfy, I was quite sick, so it was nice to have a good place to sleep. We found the layout of the room and the bathroom to be perfect, a lot of thought has gone into the room been sleek & simple but having everything you need. We got a good recommendation for dinner in town, and the included breakfast was very good. It was a lovely stay for our last night in America, hopefully we will return one day!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kylebur2n, Assistant Manager at Hampton Inn Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

We are so happy that you stayed with us. It's too bad you were not feeling well, but I'm glad you found our place restful. Hope you get to come stay with us again some time!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Very up to date motel. Rooms are nice sized and very clean. Staff were helpful. The walk in shower was big and I liked the valve being at the opposite end of the shower head. The price was was well within our budget. Would recommend this motel to anyone traveling thru central Illinois.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey and especially for your kind words. We hope that all our guests will be as impressed as you were.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Hotel is very new, booked it for a weekend car show, get a way for my husband and myself. Everything was great except, I use a CPAP machine and the electrical outlet in the bedside stand did not work. I was offered a different room, but choose an extension cord instead.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
kylebur2n, Assistant Manager at Hampton Inn Pontiac, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry you had a glitch in your stay. Sounds like our staff took care of you, but we prefer our guests not to have any issues at all. Hope your next stay with us is trouble-free.
Happy travels!