“Home Cookin'”

Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Pocahontas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I enjoy going here to eat whether it's breakfast lunch or dinner. Sometime I've done all 3 in one day. Horseshoes, eggs, sandwiches. fried chicken on down the line everything on the menu is fantastic. Down home cooking to the nth degree.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We like the local atmosphere in the dining area. We come for breakfast, lunch, and supper. Best biscuits & gravy. My husband loves the eggs & bacon or sausages. We enjoy our time at Funderburks!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

If your looking for the classic roadside diner where the food is simple but fantastic and where the locals eat, then Funderburk's Gas and Diner is the place. As one person already said, "yes, it's a gas station". We had a BLT and a Club sandwich with sides and all the ingredients were fresh and the sandwiches were delicious.

What more can you ask for. Great simple food in a clean diner with friendly folks. It's worth the time because it's not fast food.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

On the road once again and hungry! We found Funderburk's! Yes, it is a gas station and a diner but it's conveniently located right off the highway. Nothing special to look at in regards to decór but who cares as long as the food is good and it looked clean! My husband had the eggs, hash browns, and his choice of rye () toast. Or you could choose white or wheat. He said it was 4 out 5 stars! I had the French Toast with a scrambled egg on the side (yum). Mine was very good! The French Toast was golden brown and flaky on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. A liberal amount of butter and syrup completed my joy! Our waitress was very friendly, very helpful and kept my husband's coffee ☕️ cup full! We definitely recommend dining at Funderburks in Pocahantas!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great eats! Good people! Just simple, clean, good service and food. Get the specials but I love the burge pr and home made onion rings.

1  Thank voegelejr