“Quick and Friendly”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Peru
Reviewed 17 May 2017

They were very busy, I had lots of orders, everything came out as ordered and promptly. Staff was all smiles and worked well together it seemed.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The staff members were friendly and our drinks were perfect! The wait was short, compared to our normal Starbucks. Quality and accuracy were important to the baristas.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Walked in looking for a great cup of coffee and I got it. However, when ordering our drinks, the woman behind the counter was more interested in talking to everyone else but us.

Not sure what to expect but I guess you can't get the same level of customer service at a Starbucks that doesn't see you often. It's too bad...

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I walked into this place in my work cloths and was treated like bum who had no business being there. Made a 47 dollar purchase and was not thanked or asked to come back again or anything. Actually when I placed my items for purchase on the counter (2 ceramic coffee cups) I was asked by the employee behind the counter if "I wanted to buy those cups?" As if based on my appearance I probably could not afford them. Now this was a few weeks ago and I have tried to let this slide until I mentioned it to someone else who had a similar experience in the same place. So, evidently, if you don't look the part, then don't expect to get treated like a....I don't know..... a Starbucks customer, I guess? I don't think I have felt that humiliated and ostracized ever leaving one of our local restaurant/coffee shops.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel a lot and drink lots of coffee. I can't tell you how many Starbucks we go to and the coffee is old. That's even when you ask if it's fresh before ordering. We just usually order the Pike. The Starbucks in Peru ALWAYS has fresh coffee and the people are so friendly. We wish we could take them on the road with us. If there's a way to let the company know just how consistently good they are I would like to know. Great coffee. Great service!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!