“Amazing!”

The Right Spice
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The best staff in the Illinois Valley! Food is great and drinks are cold! Always friendly and smiling, whether it's a Sunday afternoon (during Football season) or any night of the week!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

best Prime Rib ever ,been eating at the right spice for years always great food...always been a good time...

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I am not a prime rib fan but so many friends had said go to Right Spice, they have the best prime rib in the area. So I did jus that! Saturday evening my wife and I went here for dinner. We arrived around 7 and were greeted promptly and told a 5 minute wait.

We were seated in just a few minutes and our server was right there to get our drink orders. She never let us down the rest of our meal. VERY GOOD JOB!

My wife had the chicken marsela, she said it was excellent, hot and very tasty! A large portion and she took about half of it home for lunch the next day.
I had the queen cut prime rib. It was an end cut which suited me fine. One thing I have learned about prime rib in the 3 places that I have had it is prime rib must be best when served cold to luke warm because I have never had it hot!
The flavor was very good and it was not as fatty as most prime rib I have had. Unfortunately I think I have made my last effort to become I prime rib fan. Think I will still to my steaks.
My baked potato was very hot and very good! The salad bar has a nice selection and a young lady was constantly restocking it to make certain it never went empty.
I will be back to the Right Spice, just not for the prime rib.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

This was our first visit to this restaurant. Everyone was very friendly, and the food and service were very good. There are two dining areas, with a bar in-between. The atmosphere is casual, and the prices fair. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

The Right Spice has good food at a very fair price and is great for casual dining. Our dinner party had several orders of the salmon and the white fish special. The salmon was very good and the portion size was very fair. The Friday night special was all you can eat white fish. The white fish was as good as white fish gets and the offer to bring more fish was frequently made. The salad bar was good but is a limited offering. Overall this was a nice dining experience in a very friendly and warm environment. The bartender was also very nice and is quite engaging.

Been to The Right Spice? Share your experiences!