“Authentic Chinese ”

Lian Wang Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Pekin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Cooked to order--while you wait. Eat in, carry out or delivery. This is Chinese food at its best! Family owned and operated, they make sure you and your cravings are satisfied! Nothing fancy, but so good!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I adore the owner, she always remember my name and my family. The food is consistently hot and delish. I have out of convenience gone to closer Chinese take outs and have regretted it immediately. It is worth the longer drive to get better quality meat and flavor. Go to North Pekin and enjoy Lian Wang!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The owner is so wonderful. Always very nice. Even if i don't come here often or haven't come in a long time she remembers my order. Very amazing food. Nice atmosphere. Everyone is very nice. It can be a couple visit, friend visit, family vist. Get takeout or sit down and eat.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We've been coming here for years now, probably since they opened. Always great food and the service couldn't be better. She always remembers what I get even if I hadn't been in for a while. Now that is great customer service.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We have visited the establishment often and once you are known the owner calls you by name and welcomes you each and every time. The owner also remembers your previous order so if you haven't changed your mind she will put it down for you. The soup and all the food is tasty and hot. I love the Egg Foo Young and about anything I have there.

Been to Lian Wang Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!