“Good Homemade Chinese Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lian Wang Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Pekin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I adore the owner, she always remember my name and my family. The food is consistently hot and delish. I have out of convenience gone to closer Chinese take outs and have regretted it immediately. It is worth the longer drive to get better quality meat and flavor. Go to North Pekin and enjoy Lian Wang!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The owner is so wonderful. Always very nice. Even if i don't come here often or haven't come in a long time she remembers my order. Very amazing food. Nice atmosphere. Everyone is very nice. It can be a couple visit, friend visit, family vist. Get takeout or sit down and eat.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We've been coming here for years now, probably since they opened. Always great food and the service couldn't be better. She always remembers what I get even if I hadn't been in for a while. Now that is great customer service.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We have visited the establishment often and once you are known the owner calls you by name and welcomes you each and every time. The owner also remembers your previous order so if you haven't changed your mind she will put it down for you. The soup and all the food is tasty and hot. I love the Egg Foo Young and about anything I have there.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food here is very tasty and the service is downright excellent! The owner always recognizes me and knows exactly what I want before I order. (OK, I'm a creature of habit, but it is an amazing trick she can manage for many of her customers.) The volume of quality food provided in a take-out is amazing which makes this a great value. It is a very clean place but not fancy. The food is the main reason for going here - not atmosphere.