“Good Chinese buffet”

Fast Dragon Buffet
Ranked #4 of 102 Restaurants in Pekin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The buffet is small, but has lots of items and food is hot and they keep it stocked. Another Chinese place in town has a larger buffet but they keep minimal items stocked and food Is has been cold. Fast Dragon is clean, nice staff and food is hot. Good Place to eat.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I eat here about 1x every 2 weeks if not more often. It is not a large buffet but what is offered is good. Staff always friendly. Even in weight watchers, I can eat here and lose weight.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Great Chinese buffet. About 10 bucks a person including drinks. The food is always good and hot even during slow times. Excellent staff also.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We met another couple for dinner. Everything on the buffet was stocked and steaming hot. I had the egg roll, the best crab rangoon I've ever had,chicken cashew, fried shrimp, chicken on a stick , and noodles with vegetables. They kept our drinks topped off and cleared our dirty dishes. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The food was hot and consisted of 50% Asian and 50% American food. The flavors were good. I can't complain there. But, the restaurant itself was filthy and I was uncomfortable sitting on the chairs. As many staff as there were there, I would have thought it could have been cleaner. This restaurant requires payment before being seated. I did not have cash on hand to leave a tip as I usually leave it on the debit slip. Fair warning, these ladies want a tip so bring cash. ($9.75 per person for buffet)

Been to Fast Dragon Buffet? Share your experiences!