“Great Asian food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is the best place for Asian food. The food is always freshly prepared. They have an extensive menu. I try to choose something different each time we go. I have never been disappointed . Two of my favorites are fragrant chicken and pepper steak. The spring rolls are excellent. The prices are very reasonable and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good food at great price, especially at lunch time. Atmosphere not the greatest, but it is clean with good service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is one of the best, if not the best Asian restaurant in the area! We eat here on a regular basis. My wife like General Tsao Chicken. I prefer the spicier dishes like The Sea Bass or the Spicy Fish soup. Food is made to order. not the same stuff every Chinese buffet or lesser restaurants serve. Well worth a visit. You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I ate dinner here while working in the area. The inside of the restaurant is decorated accordingly. The wait staff was very good and always filling up our glasses. The food was good. The serving was large and I had a very hard time finishing it. I had the basil chow fun. It had a little hot, definitely not overpowering.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Always a fun time, very good freshly prepared quality meals.

No buffet here. Friendly owners treat you like family

A real asset to Pekin

1  Thank Will6468

Been to Ginger Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!