“Stop here when you're in Palatine!”

Spunky Dunkers Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Palatine
Reviewed 2 April 2018

These are delicious donuts! You will love the variety and the freshness. Eat your donuts here from a local shop instead of a national chain--you'll be so glad you did!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I’ve been going to Spunky Donuts for over 20 years. The high quality hasn’t changed in all that time. They continue to keep our favorites and have a special flavor of the month. The cinnamon rolls are my favorite and my husband loves the Bavarian crime. My kids live out of state and they always make a donut run when they are home. My nephew lives in Lincolnshire and drives down for coffee and donuts because he can’t find anything better.

Mornings are usually busy, but there is usually enough help to keep the line moving.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Have been coming to Spunky Dunkers for 30 years ! Local icon- love the chocolate cake donuts !! Just awesome

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for desert after dinner at Agio with friends. All four coup,es loved the donuts. We all took at least a dozen home. The only disappointment was that they didn’t have Sherman’s Ice Cream like they do at the Arlington Heights location. The red velvet donuts are the best.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Awesomely fine donuts! Believe it-you can special order a donut that is as big as a pie! I gave went to my brother-in-law for Christmas… He loved it!