“Not As Good As I Remembered”
Review of Heng Wing

Heng Wing
Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We were driving by this restaurant yesterday and decided to stop in - we remembered we use to come here with our kids when they were younger. It was not as good as I remembered. The service was indifferent. The wonton soup was good as were the vegetable egg rolls. The chow fun was soggy - the noodles were not crisp. The egg foo young was mediocre. The restaurant is clean. I don’t need to come back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time coming to this restaurant jittery referral by a friend and was it delicious yummy. They give you your moneys worth and the food is fantastic. Big portions of food and it’s so good

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The decor, food and ambiance need a service update. The food is ok but the recipes need to be updated with less starch and more fresh. The restaurant is right out of the 60’s which is probably why the patrons are mostly older (I can say that because I am too)!

I live walking distance and would love to see a better Chinese restaurant here!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went for business lunch with Client
Had the Mongolian Beef and sweet and sour chicken
Food hot and service good served with rice of course soup and fortune cookies
Prices reasonable and plenty of parking
Big place so no wait if little

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This is one of my favorite take-out restaurants, menu is great the quantity of food is great but it does have a tendency to be a bit pricy.