“Don't miss this bakery!”
Review of The Ottawa Bakery

The Ottawa Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ottawa
Price range: USD 0 - USD 18
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The selection here is amazing. We loaded up on treats - scones, oatmeal pies made like Little Debbie's with filling sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies, pecan sticky buns, macaroons, and more. Most of their business is carry-out so there is very little seating, like 3 tables.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint bakery with quite a variety. It is another reason I love Ottawa! The have so many reasons to keep coming back! The different cookies, danish, quiche, etc. We went on a nice day and sat outside. Their coffee was great too!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Lots of yummy options to choose from. Cookies, muffins, bars, macaroons, pie slices and more! Loved the old school boxes for taking the yummy parcels home!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stopped in here on fat tuesday and brought back beniges for the office. All I can say is WOW what a selection of pastries!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I am not a confectionary fan, nor do I really enjoy sweets. I think it has something to do with having such salty taste buds. In any event I walked into the bakery on a whim doing business in downtown Ottawa. I was amazed with the flavors and feel of the bakery. I definitely plan on sharing this awesome place with my friends and fam. The staff, well the staff was fantastic. Engaging and very cool, I told them what I was in town for and they told me they'd do us the courtesy of staying open for additional hour to meet the needs of the people in the event! Totally cool. Check this place out.

Date of visit: February 2017