“Always a good meal”
Review of Red Dog Grill

Red Dog Grill
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Ottawa
Description: Hi, my name is Sam and I'm a Red Rescue Dog. I'm so happy to have found a good home by good-hearted folks in Ottawa. We hope every time you see my picture it brings to mind all of the pets you love so much. For now... enough about ME....let's make your dining experience all about YOU! Cheers!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

As we live in the Ottawa area, this is one of our favorite casual dining restaurants. We have been there for lunches and dinners. The last visit was to celebrate our anniversary. We had a table on the deck and watched the sun set over the marina. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and service is good. The menu has seasonal changes, the cocktails are great and there is a good beer and wine selection.

1  Thank seagirl17

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went to visit Heritage Harbor and stopped here for lunch. Great decision. The view of the harbor makes the day perfect. The food is very good and there is a variety for all. I had the Shrimp Margarita sandwich and want to go back and get it again. The owner / manager was very personable and wanted to make sure you had a good experience. Would recommend to all.

1  Thank KylieChicago
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This place should be packed every night not just on weekends.

The food is very good and includes enough diversity to keep it interesting.

The appetizer list by itself is enough to keep you coming in to try all of the unique items, which we did as we had a large group, and they were all great!

1  Thank ice53_10
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I have reviewed Red Dog in the past, and feel that an updated review is warranted. Everything about this place has changed. The menu is amazing, the service is fast and friendly and the manager is visible and hands-on. To me, this has become my favorite place for lunch on a beautiful day.

1  Thank travel4funIl
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We got here on a weekend night and because of that expected to wait for a table. However, nearly half the restaurant tables were vacant. I understand they were probably short staffed, but they weren't super busy either. After putting our name in and waiting more than the time they quoted us, we went inside to check on the status of our table and the hostess was gone. Other families that had waited gave up and left. We had to wait an additional 10 mins for her. In fact, we rarely saw her there during our entire meal. The area is beautiful though, and there was a resort playground that our kids played on during most of our wait.

Once we were seated, our server was good and we enjoyed our food.