“Great Gyros”

Mr J's Hot Dogs & Gyros
Ranked #40 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Had gyro plate and loved it,price was very reasonable.Great service, I’ll definitely eat their again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love the Gyro sandwiches here! Several delicious choices for Mexican food such as great tacos,tamales and quesadillas.There usually is a choice of dessert or ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate here today. I had the gyros plate special. A nice sized serving of gyros meat, fries (frozen crinkle cut ones; not good tasting), iceberg lettuce with a few olives, 3 green pepper slices, 3 tomatoe slices, onions and feta cheese. The dressing had no flavor. The gyros was quite good so I was happy with that. The cucumber sauce was also good.

It is a small restaurant. Has the feel of an old diner.

Friendly young lady took our order.

They are known for their hot dogs and Mexican food.

This was an ok experience for me; thus the 3 rating.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I'm a regular and have eaten basically everything they offer. You can count on getting excellent quality food. I rarely order without a large chips and quacamole. It's delicious!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Ilike this place, if you want a good hot dog, beef, or poor boy- it is good food, a bit pricey on shakes, but other items are fair.

Been to Mr J's Hot Dogs & Gyros? Share your experiences!