“Glad to go again”

B.A.S.H. Burger and Sushi House
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We hadn't been to BASH for some time as they're always so busy...good for them though. My wife ordered the mushroom/cheese burger and the Brussels sprouts salad and I got the spider roll. We shared and everything was awesome. They are moving to a new location soon which I hope is a little less noisy but I'm sure their food will be up to the sam standards. If you haven't...you need to give this place a try

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Who would have thought that you can get both sushi and burger in the same restaurant and yet both will taste good. First the burger, we had the one with the mushroom and it was good. We strongly recommend the golden dragon and spicy tuna rolls. We tried Marco Polo and a couple of others and they were OK too. We had a second order of the scallop sashimi which we enjoyed. It was full on a week night with locals and many coming by for takeaway. Definitively a place to be when you are here.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner and drinks. My daughter loves the Volcano and I love the Mac-N-Cheese. Always excellent food and good service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Small yet quaint place. It serves sushi and the best homemade macaroni and cheese dish you will ever taste. I love to drink the Moscow mule with my meals. Staff are courteous and very helpful when ordering. I go there often.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is a quite nice experience that I strongly recommend that you should come here eating food, and drink cocktail, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE EXHAUST BY WORK.

Sushi here got plenty of flavor and combinations based on Japanese style, and the burger and Fries with sea salt is PERFECT.

PLEASE COME HERE, eat and drink, and find the relax element here.