“Great Chicken Special”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Had "To Go" dinner here while staying next door in the Comfort Inn. The dinner special on Sunday was Fried Chicken. I think it was the best fried chicken I've ever had. It was mouth wateringly moist with a crisp coating, absolutely delicious. My husband had the Ham and really enjoyed that too. Can't beat the price at $21 for 2 large meals with 2 sides each and cornbread. Cracker Barrel here we come!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My family had a hankering for dependable Cracker Barrel breakfast after a 12 hour car ride the night before. Our expectations were met. The person in my party who ordered Momma's Pancake Breakfast said hit the spot as usual. I tried the Sunrise Sampler and was astonished by the amount of food that was brought out. I had three plates brought out! Lucky for me, the pancakes were not included as I thought. The hash brown casserole was excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Good food and service! We go to Cracker Barrel often and we are never disappointed. I love their fresh salads

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Got there a little early for dinner, 4:00 pm. Seated fairly quickly but had to wait 10 minutes for a waitess to show up. Dinner was fine. Service was okay.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nothing really exceptional about this place, it's the standard cracker barrel, food was the usual standard and the waitress was friendly and efficient

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!