“Nice shop and great people!”

Jeremiah Joe Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Ottawa
Reviewed 5 September 2017

As I was visiting friends in the Ottawa area recently, I happened in to this coffee shop to see if they could make a decaf espresso! to my delight, it was no problem for them, and they even added just the right amount of chocolate to make it a mochaspresso!
I visited 3 times in the weekend!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It's a fun place to meet with friends, or go if you have some study work to do. Along the walls they have hung up art work done by the local Ottawa Art League. My favorite coffee shop!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The staff was great, location very comfortable and clean, their products were very good and very fairly priced.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I have been here three times so far. Once last month, and then again yesterday and today. It is a fun place to visit with a fun atmosphere. Quiet enough to bring your computer in a do some work, but also nice to hang out with a friend or more.

I have had hot tea, iced tea, and a blended mocha iced drink....plus I have sampled the strawberry/rasberry smoothie. All were good. The mocha was strong on the coffee side, but tasty. I thought the prices were reasonable, especially compared to some of the more famous coffee shops. The large blended mocha was a bit big for me, but I saw several people buying and enjoying that size. They seem to have several regulars as well.

The different times I have been there they have highlighted some local art which is fun.

I will most definitely be back :)

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Tasty coffee options, sugar free syrups and small bakery items to snack on. Highly recommend the ginger biscotti and the amaretto hazelnut latte!

Been to Jeremiah Joe Coffee? Share your experiences!