“Local taste here”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for a quick lunch from my company, it won't be a regret cuz you deserve to have this taste a try.

I tried their lunch special and it's turkey sautéed with nice technique, soft and tender. If you are not a sweet-holic, choose their unsweetened ice tea. Fries is also good here, visit here for the local taste

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Had the foil wrapped roast beef with carrots,onion,potato,corn,and tomato. Gosh that was a great eat. Service was spot on and responded promptly to any and all our needs.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Our group of 6 enjoyed a variety of menu items,prompt service, and the total amount of our ticket was reasonable for all the food we had. Servings were ample and tasty. Quiet relaxed atmosphere. We returned a couple of days later at lunchtime and were pleased again, also enjoyed the unique store adjacent to the restaurant

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

What's not to like about Cracker Barrel. I have never ordered anything I didn't like. Even when the place is packed it doesn't take long to get a table and we alway get a good waiter/waitress. Love their great, low priced desserts, too.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I've always liked Cracker Barells in the Midwest - spacious, noisy, full of people, casual atmosphere, big fireplace, fun country decor, good food. It's a nice place to stop when you are on the road. Parking is always there. Seating was right away.

This time, I had the same what I've been ordering for ages -- my favorite meatloaf, with mashed potatoes and sweet baby carrots. It was yummy.

Nowadays, Cracker Barrel keeps it modern: they now show calorie intake on their menu: 460 calories swallowed with this meatloaf didn't stop me! I really enjoyed it, as well as revisiting this restaurant.