“My husband and I loved the food”
Review of Corner 230

Corner 230
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: After-hours
Description: They don't seem to have a website when I tried "googling" them. Our waitress said that they've been there for 2-1/2 years, though.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped by Ottawa to see a friend and have lunch with her. She picked this restaurant and I am so glad she did. We both had Whitefish a la Verdura and agreed that this was one of the best dishes we have ever had in a restaurant. Don't hesitate to experience this great restaurant!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My favorite food is scallops and I have tried them at a lot of different restaurants. These were the best! I want to go back just so I can order them again. My boyfriend got the brisket. It was delicious! The pork had an amazing smokey flavor to it. We got the bang bang calamari as an appetizer and it was awesome too!
They also have a pretty good beer menu. The drink menu looks good as well and I am going to have to try sometime from it next time I am there.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We started with the Caprese Dip, which my husband liked (for the most part), but I did not like at all. It was served with very hard pita chips and tortilla chips, which neither of us liked. He liked the dip itself, but I thought it had way too much balsamic glaze, overpowering the other ingredients. I had the Whitefish a la Verduda, which was good. It was cooked perfectly, the sauce was tasty, and the vegetables (zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms) were also good. It was served with roasted red potatoes...a very filling dish. My husband had the Seafood Pasta, which he liked, and which was a very light dish. Wine selection by the glass is rather limited.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Reasonable prices and large portions. Seafood pasta was incredible. Giant scallops, shrimp,calamari and mussels in a butter sauce. Fish tacos are huge and spicy. Very nice salads too and a great drink menu. Service was fast and friendly.Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank SaraM3946
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We met friends here for our first visit. We were very pleased with the food: salmon specials and chicken pear salads. We had a blue cheese guacamole appetizer, which was great. They had a wide selection of speciality drinks. Prices were reasonable. Our only complaint was that is very noisy. They have high open ceilings which combine with tables that are close to each other, making it almost impossible to carry on a conversation.

Been to Corner 230? Share your experiences!