“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Rocco always seem to be light in customers be it lunch and dinner. However prices are reasonable and the food good to very good. Most dishes can be made gluten free. The mushroom appetizer was good as usual but the grilled seafood was light in flavor and the calamari a bit tough. Chicken vesuvio was very good and so was the arugula salad. The best was the grilled tuna with a pesto sauce. Too full for desserts.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Three friends looking for an Italian fix. The neighboring table had someone eating the eggplant parm and we thought after we received our meals maybe we should’ve ordered that instead of what we did.

We were served Italian bread which was very delicious, nice and hard on the outside and soft on the inside. You have a choice of butter or olive oil to put on your bread and there was what looked like freshly ground cheese in the cheese shaker.

Two of us had Pasta Bowls, one with the tomato basil sauce and meatballs and the other with the vodka sauce and meatballs. The additional charge for meatballs was four dollars. You received two meatballs, so if you’re not that hungry for meat, and you want some meat, you might want to split the meatballs with another diner. My friend did not like her vodka sauce and to be honest with you I don’t know why it cost three dollars more to have the vodka sauce than the sauce I had.

My other friend had the lemon chicken with string beans. It didn’t come with any pasta and she wished it had.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were here 6 weeks ago and had better than average meals and good service.
On Saturday 9/9/17 we went there for dinner. We were seated right away. It took a little long for our initial drinks. We then ordered and elected for the items on special. My wife ordered chicken pasta and had the veal medallions. The soup and salad were good. The bread was freshly baked. Then all the issues started. We asked for more bread with the soup. Never got the bread. Waiter was tending other tables. We finished our drinks and no waiter to be found. He finally showed up and apologized, took our drink orders and dinner order. About 10 minutes later his manager brought out my beer and wife's wine sample. My wife sampled the wine and told the manager she will have a glass. So we waited and waited, our waiter shows up and we reordered the wine. 5 minutes later the wine showed up.
Our dinner plates were brought out by the bus girl. My wife's chicken pasta was very bland. My veal medallions were good, sauce was a little thick. The presentation was below average of both plates. We were over halfway done with our plates and the waiter showed up and asked how are our dinner plates. I said a little late to ask that question. I told him mine was fine and the wife's was bland. He had no comment and ran off to another table.
The $85 we spent for dinner and 2 drinks was not worth it.
To much great Italian in the area. We won't be back. The service sealed the deal on not returning.

1  Thank Vito K
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We have sampled several of the traditional pasta dishes as well as the specialities. All have been enjoyable. The bread has extremely an hard crust and needs to be soaked in olive oil for awhile. We're seldom offered a refill on our iced tea.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband went for dinner and some things were ok and some things were not good at all. For the price we paid in the end it should have all been good. Biggest complaint is slow service, they were not real busy so should not have taken our whole evening. The waitresses though friendly needed more training.