“Delicious and Inconsistent, poor service ”
Review of RoccoVino's

RoccoVino's
Ranked #16 of 234 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were here 6 weeks ago and had better than average meals and good service.
On Saturday 9/9/17 we went there for dinner. We were seated right away. It took a little long for our initial drinks. We then ordered and elected for the items on special. My wife ordered chicken pasta and had the veal medallions. The soup and salad were good. The bread was freshly baked. Then all the issues started. We asked for more bread with the soup. Never got the bread. Waiter was tending other tables. We finished our drinks and no waiter to be found. He finally showed up and apologized, took our drink orders and dinner order. About 10 minutes later his manager brought out my beer and wife's wine sample. My wife sampled the wine and told the manager she will have a glass. So we waited and waited, our waiter shows up and we reordered the wine. 5 minutes later the wine showed up.
Our dinner plates were brought out by the bus girl. My wife's chicken pasta was very bland. My veal medallions were good, sauce was a little thick. The presentation was below average of both plates. We were over halfway done with our plates and the waiter showed up and asked how are our dinner plates. I said a little late to ask that question. I told him mine was fine and the wife's was bland. He had no comment and ran off to another table.
The $85 we spent for dinner and 2 drinks was not worth it.
To much great Italian in the area. We won't be back. The service sealed the deal on not returning.

1  Thank Vito K

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We have sampled several of the traditional pasta dishes as well as the specialities. All have been enjoyable. The bread has extremely an hard crust and needs to be soaked in olive oil for awhile. We're seldom offered a refill on our iced tea.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband went for dinner and some things were ok and some things were not good at all. For the price we paid in the end it should have all been good. Biggest complaint is slow service, they were not real busy so should not have taken our whole evening. The waitresses though friendly needed more training.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

First time there and I will go back. Very enjoyable. Comfortable setting. Stayed for almost 3 hours. No pressure to leave. Service was very good, as was the food. I recommend the Tilapia which was on special. Had to bring 1/2 home.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I've been here several times with friends. When we arrive, the floor in the women's' washroom is always wet. Either they should mop the floor earlier or get a fan. Also, the toilet seats are not properly fastened - very, very dangerous. The washroom is just an accident waiting to happen