The George(Felton)
USD 120
USD 101
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staying opposite required an evening meal , no problems , simple food cooked to order. Bar stays open in evenings until about midnight . On another occasion too late to eat were in the bar until very late chatting to bar staff and chilling out before bed.

Room Tip: Only ate here , so cannot say
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Booked here for the first and last time for our holiday . On arrival at 04.00 the office was locked up and no one about when someone did turn up we booked and told where the bus was the young guy stood there and watched everyone struggle with there case and th same the other end ,,,, when we arrived back at lunch time on 26th march the bus was too small for everyone to get on so we had to wait another 15 mins for him to return when the bus return the driver stood and watched everyone struggle to load the bus ... The bus its self was very dirty and grubby inside as was both drivers who looked as thou a good scrub would not have gone a miss ..... My advice pay a bit extra and book on the airport ie silverzone

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ginger1955
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I used this firm, my partner struggled to get in and out of mini bus as there was a high step she asked the driver if there was a pull out step he replied how the f can you get on a plane if you can't get off a bus, On return we were picked up by a mini bus with only seat belts for 8 but driver insisted that 10 people got in, which is against its licence, told the gentleman in office about the driver telling my partner he said he would look into it, didn't really care

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roy J
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived late and just needed to sleep. But the room was not sound-proofed from the busy road outside. I think I managed 2 or 3 hours sleep. Therefore £85 is a high price. Can I have some money back please.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank dle1953
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Booked on line , drove up to Bristol parking checked car in spot on , mini bus took us up to the airport , had a great time away , on return phoned tavern parking within 5 minutes they picked us up and dropped us back to our car , can’t fault it , I’ve told many of our friends and they have used this car park . Can’t fault them and will definetly be our parking choice when we fly from Bristol airport .

Room Tip: We only parked car for our trip away , they were great .
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple