All reviewsbusy roadawesome locationhot breakfastlounge areaa couple timesyogurtstay there againdowntown chicagostayed nightsstaff was friendlyroom suitethe general managerindoor poolfree breakfastgreat customer servicethe sofa bedclean rooms
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived to find our rooms were not all ready. We were pleased to find our room was clean, spacious and had 2 TVs. The beds were very comfortable and there were loads of nice pillows.
Staff were fine and keen to help.
The breakfast fare was excellent with a wide choice.
The hotel shows signs of decay with some of its fittings and features.
The swimming pool was green from Algae and the towels were only big enough for a three year old.
Overall, I recommend this hotel. We caught the train into Chicago from Elmhurst and left the car there.
Would come back for sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed with family in a 2 bed suite, very clean, staff was friendly. Pool was VERY cloudy and needed some Shock (couldnt see bottom) But it was packed with kids both times we went. Kudo's to the manager ( or staff) for removing a bunch of unsupervised kids (15 of them) for safety reasons. We have been here before and will be back, price is right and the free breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was off the side of a busy street. Kind of like a motel environment. But the area/ neighborhood around the hotel was very nice and there was also some good breakfast in the area as well (Simons and Butterfield's). Hotel had a pool area that was taken over by a group of teenagers.I felt they needed some supervision in the pool area because all guest couldn't enjoy the pool due to the behavior of some quest. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast nothing fancy. Rooms were clean. I say you get what you pay for because on the weekends, and for the price, there's a certain element that comes in. So warning, a little tacky. At least for my taste. But, Jose(manager) and the other staff members I came in contact with were pleasant. But I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Esther H
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Booked my hotel online and it was very quick! Walked in and it took not even five minutes to get my key. Staff was wonderful! Room was perfect!! Nice and roomy! And breakfast was nice! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank alicarrasco5
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast area is clean and has a good selection. The check-in and check-out were simple. The staff is very friendly. It is reasonably priced and well-maintained. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business