Hilton.com
HolidayInn.com
USD 138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 67
USD 148
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

All reviewsbusy roadawesome locationhot breakfastlounge areaa couple timesyogurtstay there againdowntown chicagostayed nightsstaff was friendlyroom suitethe general managerindoor poolfree breakfastgreat customer servicethe sofa bedclean rooms
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed with family in a 2 bed suite, very clean, staff was friendly. Pool was VERY cloudy and needed some Shock (couldnt see bottom) But it was packed with kids both times we went. Kudo's to the manager ( or staff) for removing a bunch of unsupervised kids (15 of them) for safety reasons. We have been here before and will be back, price is right and the free breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was off the side of a busy street. Kind of like a motel environment. But the area/ neighborhood around the hotel was very nice and there was also some good breakfast in the area as well (Simons and Butterfield's). Hotel had a pool area that was taken over by a group of teenagers.I felt they needed some supervision in the pool area because all guest couldn't enjoy the pool due to the behavior of some quest. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast nothing fancy. Rooms were clean. I say you get what you pay for because on the weekends, and for the price, there's a certain element that comes in. So warning, a little tacky. At least for my taste. But, Jose(manager) and the other staff members I came in contact with were pleasant. But I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Esther H
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Booked my hotel online and it was very quick! Walked in and it took not even five minutes to get my key. Staff was wonderful! Room was perfect!! Nice and roomy! And breakfast was nice! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank alicarrasco5
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast area is clean and has a good selection. The check-in and check-out were simple. The staff is very friendly. It is reasonably priced and well-maintained. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I only stayed here one night. The hotel was easy to find and get to. At check-in, the desk staff was friendly and helpful. When I went up to my room on the third floor I was happy to see that it was large with a king bed in one room and a living area in the next room. I found the room to be very comfortable and spacious. The wifi was also good. The exercise room had most everything you would expect and the pool looked nice (though I didn't go swimming). I didn't eat the free breakfast but it looked like your standard free hotel breakfast. If my kids were with me I would have stayed for the free breakfast, but since I was alone I explored some more local places for breakfast. For dinner, I would recommend the pizza place right next door. I think it was called Gullivers. The food was tasty and I felt comfortable having a few drinks since I wasn't driving. There is also a Baskin Robbins next door to that in case you have a craving for ice cream. Within 5-10 minutes you can find Walgreens, Target, grocery stores, nice restaurants, etc. My only two small complaints are 1) the water pressure in the shower was not as strong as I would have liked and 2) there were no recycle baskets in the room. I would stay again if traveling by myself or with my family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business